Wednesday, April 9, 2008

upcoming movie release dates

Here are some of the movies I'm looking forward to this year. Won't be seeing them all at the theater, but some I think I'll have to (Batman, I'm looking at you).

The Forbidden Kingdom - 4/18/08 (Jet Li and Jackie Chan) (rental)
Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden? - 4/18/08 (Morgan Spurlock) (rental)
Iron Man - 5/2/08 (theater)
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian - 5/16/08 (theater)
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - 5/22/08 (theater)
Kung Fu Panda - 6/6/08 (Jack Black, animated) (undecided)
The Incredible Hulk - 6/13/08 (low expectations but Ed Norton so who knows) (rental)
Get Smart - 6/20/08 (perfect casting with Steve Carell and the Rock) (rental)
The Love Guru - 6/20/08 (Mike Myers, so I'll give it a chance) (rental)
WALL*E - 6/27/08 (Pixar) (theater)
Wanted - 6/27/08 (rental)
Hancock - 7/2/08 (Will Smith, superhero) (rental)
The Dark Knight - 7/18/08 (Batman) (theater)
Quantum of Solace - 11/7/08 (Bond) (theater)
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - 11/21/08 (rental)

I'm sure there are others but these were the main ones. Anyone have any other movies they are looking forward to seeing?

1 comment:

Todd Bacon said...

I'm interested in most of the same. Developing a nervous tick over our boycott of theatre movies until the children pay in full for a new hot-tub cover (teaching them about restitution after their blatant disobedience and crawling out onto the current, recently replaced cover). Prince Caspian is my most eagerly awaited film of that list... the movie I REALLY want to see happen is The Hobbit.