Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Luke's first T-ball game 4-20-2008

This is Luke's first ever plate appearance in T-ball. (Listen to the crowd response.)



Luke fielded at the pitcher's position. He fielded a lot of hits. People called him "the Vacuum" because of how he pulled in all of the balls hit to him. He walked around looking sad and tired most of the game but if a ball was hit near him, a switch was flipped and he went hard after it.




Abby has her first game May 3. Luke plays again tonight, Sunday and next Wednesday.


Is this the family we've become? I'm a hot-dog eating, mini-van driving, burned on the back of my neck T-ball mom.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I can't get the videos to play. I bet it was awesome!!! I know you had to be all fired up about that. I love the hot dog, mini van, red neck mom description. You guys are going to have fun this summer. :)

Angela said...

ok, I got to watch the video that time. I guess they weren't done downloading yet. He's awesome!!!! It's so cute to hear you cheering him on in the background.