Tuesday, May 13, 2008

recovering nicely


recovering from blood sample
Originally uploaded by bigticket

So I had a physical/checkup thing today. I haven't been to the doctor in 6 years it turns out. I will be doing this on a yearly basis now. I guess I was starting to feel old so I wanted to make sure everything is in working order. They took some blood and of course I passed out. This pic is me resting until I could manage to stand without feeling woozy. I'm such a wuss. Anyway, so far so good. Just need to start exercising and eating a low fat diet. Just like everyone else.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad you are recovering. Sorry, but Jordy and I are having a great laugh over this. :)

Jeremy said...

Man, that is too funny. How much did they take, anyway? You look a little low.

Jason said...

I never saw the actual blood. I didn't look on purpose. Hoping that would help me not pass out. Fail.

Laura said...

They had to throw out the first batch of blood because it was 70% Mt. Dew.

Angela said...

That's funny!!!