Monday, May 12, 2008

The Animal Halfway House

This is Luke's friend, Toad. According to Luke he is "so crazy". He may have run away or died from Shaken Toad Syndrome. We haven't seen him all week.

















This is Abby's friend, Susie. We found her/him in my parents' driveway. We decided to keep her for a little while for some educational observation. Then we will release her into the wild, or the pond behind our house.

















Next week we will have a more permanent addition to our house. Gus Gus, the mouse in Abby's classroom, will come to live with us. (Shhh...I haven't told Jason yet.) I guess if we don't like him, we can always get a snake.

4 comments:

Jason said...

what was that last part? I think there is something wrong with my contacts. I keep seeing something about a mouse living at our house.

Anonymous said...

Jason, let me relate for you the rules of the Modern Household:

1) the Wife is always right.

2) when the Wife is wrong, see #1.


That is all.

Jason said...

we are a post modern household

Kristina said...

Ahhhh Susie is cute!

Turtles make great pets!!!!