Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What's up with September

Abby and Luke are back in swimming lessons at the Y. They love them, especially Abby. I'm hoping she will get to the point where she swims on a team and eventually gets a scholarship from a division 1 school. No pressure. Luke likes it too, but he's a bit terrified of the diving board. I'll let you know if he ever gets up the nerve to jump off.































I have spent my free time this week cleaning up after the hurricane. It feels so weird to say that so I keep saying it when I can. A hurricane hit Indiana. I can't imagine what it's like on the coast. We lost 2 large limbs and several medium and small limbs out of one tree (that tree will have to be put down), 1 large limb out of another tree and 2 medium limbs out of another tree. Amazingly, nothing was damaged but the trees and my newly planted grass seed.

No comments: