Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

Abigail Lane is Hermione Granger of the Harry Potter series. She's wearing my old USI grad gown with at least 15 safety pins. We ratted her hair to get it big and messy.




Luke is Robin (Teen Titans version) again this year. We lost the mask so we made one out electrical tape, cling wrap and a head band.



Willow started out as a fairy. She was absolutely ticked off at having to wear a dress. She cried and screamed and pulled at it. (I'm so proud. That's my girl!)



So I put her in her cutest PJ's and she went as a baby.



This was Willow's first year and she loved it. We started out at a nursing home and she was very uncomfortable, of course. When we got in the car I gave her some Jr. Mints and she fell in love. She was ready to go trick or treating again to get that rush of easy candy. She loved walking door to door and holding out her bag. Every once in awhile I heard her whisper "Thank you" or "bye".

Now we are home and ready to eat some Halloween pizza and play games.

No comments: